Reader’s Rides & Mustangs
This 2008 Ford Mustang is owned by, 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords reader, Bullitt3344. Check out some pictures and ratings of this Stang below, as well as other info about this ride.
Hello everyone, my name is Mike Fontaine and I am the curator of sorts for MyGreenMustang.com, Founder of the Wesley Chapel Pony Club and a certified "BullittHead" and fan of ALL versions of the Ford Mustang.
My "daily Driver" is a 2008 Highland Green Mustang BULLITT ...(#3344 of 7,700 built from 2008-2009) ..
Since then I have done the following "MODS" to the Bullitt.
1. SHR rear deck lid panel
2. Steeda Autosports custom painted 3D Carbon Quarter Window Louvers.
3. Custom Painted engine dress up kit... (since removed and sold)
4. Sequential tail lights and "Bullitt" logo 3rd brake light.
5. Custom made "Bullitt" dash and engine compartment plaque .
6. Black anodized aluminum billet Gas Cap door.
7. Kenne Bell Stage 1 Supercharger. (Polished) (525 HP)
8. Gauge pod with AutoMeter Sport-Comp boost, fuel pressure and air/fuel gauges.
9. Ford Racing Chrome powder coated valve covers.
10. Auto-Meter Shift Light-Tach unit installed in Roush vent gauge pod adapter.
11. Auto-Meter 6180 Cobalt Acceleration Gauge installed in Roush vent gauge pod adapter.
12. Billet aluminum strut tower caps.
13. Hood lift kit.
14. Moroso 85481 Air Oil Separator Tank.
15. Chrome Battery Hold Down Kit.
At this point I think I'm about all "Modded" out